The team here at Great Smiles Dental Care understands the hassles that come along with damaged teeth. It can be hard to chew comfortably, and you may be hesitant to show others a full smile due to the condition of your teeth. Dr. Wendelschafer and his team can help, however. Using Surprise dental crowns and bridges, we can:
Even though they’ve had a pretty bad reputation, modern root canal treatment is nothing to fear. Our gentle, experienced team will make sure:
Crowns and bridges are some of our most versatile types of dental restorations. With them, Dr. Wendelschafer can repair just about any damaged, diseased, or missing teeth.
Our team will discuss your crowns and bridges options in detail, helping you make the decision that’s right for your situation. Once a treatment plan has been decided on, we’ll take digital impressions using a 3-D scanner – you won’t have to deal with any of the goop of traditional impressions.
Here are some typical crowns and bridge repairs that we might use to help you:
- Single Crown For Repair – Your crown will completely cover your damaged tooth, strengthening it and helping prevent further damage.
- Fixed Dental Bridge – This bridge will anchor to your other teeth and fill in the space left behind by one missing tooth or a row of missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crown – We can replace a single missing tooth using a dental implant topped with a crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We’ll secure your new bridge using two or more dental implants for superior stability.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations provide more extensive repair than a filling and are used when an entire crown isn’t needed.
It’s time you got your bite back, isn’t it? Surprise dental crowns and bridges can do the job. Call us today at 623-933-5749 to schedule your appointment. Be sure to ask us about our comfort options like pillows, blankets, headphones, and a coffee bar when you arrive.
MON: 8:00AM-5:00PM TUE: 8:00AM-6:00PM WED: 8:00AM-3:00PM THU: 8:00AM-6:00PM FRI: 9:00AM-1:00PM SAT: By Appointment SUN: Closed
Our online consults haven't stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don't have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
Upload a smile photo or area of concern.
We will create a personalized video with recommendations.
View your video and schedule an appointment.