Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Braces (Orthodontia), to help move the teeth into proper alignment
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to make sure that your cosmetic problems really are just that, and not a sign of underlying dental disease.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Contouring, the process of reshaping teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Excessive or Uneven Gums, to rid the teeth and gums of pathogenic bacteria and the toxins they produce, which may become incorporated into the root surface of the teeth.
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Flap Surgery, to be removed from inside the pocket, and provides access to the teeth's root surfaces for a thorough cleaning, which helps to eliminate harmful plaque and calculus (tartar)
- Grafts, to replace areas of lost gum tissue so that tooth roots are adequately protected
- Maxillofacial Surgery, for pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing, to scrap or to clean of teeth to remove heavy buildup of tartar below the gum line
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Specialty Dentures, a removable set of teeth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.